RFRH offers a range of consultation options to suit individual needs and finances.
When enquiring about a consultation, please state your main expectations so that advice on the most appropriate option can be given.
In-person consultations take place in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Although in-person consultations are best, international consultations are also available via Skype or Facetime. Please indicate your location when booking a consultation.
Please read about ‘My Approach’ if you’re not sure how I work and whether working with me is right for you. Below is a list of areas of nutrition I deal with.
Main areas of nutrition:
- Interstitial Cystitis*
- Chronic Urinary Tract Infections*
- Bladder Health
- Urogenital Health
- Women’s Health
- Thyroid disorders*
- Digestive Health
Other areas of nutrition supported:
- Adrenal dysregulation*
- Autoimmune disease*
- Cardiovascular disease*
- Chronic fatigue*
- Chronic sinusitis*
- Chronic infections*
- Digestive disorders (IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux)*
- Elevated cholesterol*
- Environmental and food allergies*
- Female disorders (PMS, Menopause, Infertility, PCOS)*
- Hormonal imbalances*
- Mercury and heavy metal toxicity*
- Metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes, insulin resistance*
- Migraines and headaches*
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)*
- Overweight and obesity*
- Sleep disorders and insomnia*
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP/MD for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise program.
Nutritional Therapy Consultation
A Nutritional Therapy consultation is suitable for anyone wanting to overhaul their diet to help support their well-being and/or anyone with chronic health concerns. Small changes may be all that is needed, however, complex cases may benefit from a more in-depth approach that includes lab testing (see below). A standard nutritional therapy consultation consists of an initial consultation where we discuss your full health history and present situation, from which recommendations about diet, lifestyle and supplements can be made. At follow-ups, progress is reviewed and recommendations may be adjusted accordingly. Consultations can be in-person or via video-chat, depending on your location.
Initial consultation (90 minutes): £75
Follow-up consultations (approx. 60 minutes): £45
Special offer: Initial consultations and 2 follow-ups for £150
Additional 3 months email support: £40
For clients with long-standing chronic bladder and gut health issues that have not responded to previous intervention I find it useful to run initial testing. The following testing may be recommended:
- Trace Elements Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis: £59 (available internationally)
- BTS stool testing (parasites, yeasts and bacteria): £106 (UK and Europe)
- Great Plains Organic Acids Test: £185 (UK and Europe); $259 (USA and International)
For US clients stool testing may be recommended depending on the individual situation.
Ideally, clients will also have an iron panel done via their doctor (please speak to me if this is not possible).
Between appointments, 1 email or call that takes less than 15 minutes to deal with will not be charged for, neither will any quick questions. Any further calls/emails, or calls/emails that take longer than 15 minutes to deal with will be charged at an hourly rate of £45 unless you have purchased unlimited email support.